Asus ZenFone Go Smartphone Price, Features and Specs:
As a Silently, Asus India has introduced its new ZenFone smartphone, the ZenFone Go, by listing it on the company’s India website. In the Smartphone market, Asus again bring with a new handset which is ZenFone Go, previously Asus also launched the four latest smartphones as a Zenfone Selfie, Deluxe, Max, and Laser. If you want to know about its specs and details, just click on below link to get to know more about it.
Get the following details of Asus ZenFone Go Smartphone Price, Features and Specs:
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display
- Android 5.1 Lollipop-based ZenUI
- quad-core MediaTek (MT6580) processor clocked at 1.3GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB and 16GB inbuilt storage variants and support expandable storage via microSD card (up to 64GB)
- 8-megapixel rear autofocus camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB connectivity options
- measures 144.5x71x9.98mm and weighs 135 grams
- Black, White, and Red colours
- 2070mAh battery.
- There is no announcement on pricing and availability of the handset from Asus. We will update you in future.
- The new Asus ZenFone Go has also been listed by the Taiwanese company’s exclusive online retail partner in India, Flipkart, without its price.
The ZenFone Go will come with 100GB of Google Drive storage, which will be free for 2 years. Asus notes that the free storage will have to be redeemed in the Google Drive app by April 1, 2018.
Last week at its ZenFestival event, Asus expanded its product portfolio in India with the launch of the ZenFone Selfie, the ZenFone 2 Laser, the ZenFone 2 Deluxe, and ZenFone Max smartphones as well asZenPad 7.0 and ZenPad 8.0. Check here.
To know more on news and updates, stay tuned here for the latest updates on Smartphones and mobiles.