Updates and details for CA IPCC Registration form, procedure, last date for May 2017:
The students who have passed CPT examination needs to enroll in the next phase which is CA intermediate (IPCC). A Student can appear for CA IPCC exams after 8 Months of having submitted the IPCC Registration Form. From here, you can get information for IPCC registration Procedure for May 2017, IPCC online and offline registration with fees details and last date for May 2017 and complete details.
Registration Procedure for CA IPCC May 2017:
Students should submit their registration form of Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) to the concerned Regional Office in consonance with the address. Prospectus for Chartered Accountancy Course Scheme of Intermediate IPC course and Final course is available at sales counter of Decentralized offices/Branches of the Institute. The cost of Prospectus is Rs.100. Students can also download form of IPCC from its official website which is: www.icai.org
The students should enclose the following things while submitting Intermediate IPCC registration form:
- Demand Draft or Pay Order towards Intermediate IPCC registration fee.
- Attested copy of 12th pass or its equivalent Central Government recognized examination pass marks statement.
- Graduation/Post Graduation marks statement for Direct Entry to Intermediate IPCC.
- The copy of CPT Pass marks statement, if applicable.
- Note: Students are advised not to wait for CPT marks statement to be received from Examination division for registration to Intermediate (IPC) Course but proceed for Intermediate (IPC) Course registration with a copy of downloaded CPT marks statement.
Last Date for IPCC Registration for May 2017:
The students who want to apply for IPCC exam in May 2017, can register till 1st September 2016.
A Student can appear for CA IPCC Exams after 8 Months of having submitted the IPCC RegistrationForm (earlier the duration was 9 Months but was reduced to 8 Months on 30th Jan 2012 by ICAI) although the IPCC Registration Forms are accepted by ICAI throughout the year – the IPCC Exams are held only twice every year – i.e. in the month of May and November every year.
A reverse calculation reveals that to be eligible to appear for respective exams – a student has to submit the IPCC Registration Form on or before
|Attempt Due||Last Date for IPCC Registration|
|May Attempt||1st September of the previous year|
|November Attempt||1st March of the same year|
Stay tuned with us for more updates and keep browsing our site.