UPSC E-Summon Letter of IES/ISS:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has successfully conducted the examination for Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) 2015. And now it has released the e-summon letters for the personal interview.
Only those candidates who have qualified in the personality test written examination can download the e-summon letter of Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2015. The candidates can download their e-summon letter for the official website of UPSC, www.upsconline.nic.in. The candidates have to insert their roll number and the security code for download their e-summon letter.
UPSC had recently declared the schedule for the interview of Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2015. The interview are scheduled to be conducted from August 11 to 14. And the eligible candidates are required to bring all the original certificates and documents also with self-attested photocopy of each for verification on the day of the interview.
The candidates must have to keep the documents in interview which are given below:
- Certificate of Matriculation or Higher Secondary or similar issued by the university or board concerned for verification of Date Of Birth.
- Bachelor’s degree with Statistics, Mathematical statistics or applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematical Statistics or Applied Statistics from a recognised university for ISS.
- Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognised university for IES.
- Two passport size copies of your photograph taken recently, i.e. not more than three months.
- The candidates belonging to any reserved category are required to bring their certificate.
About Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) Examination:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination.
UPSE conducts different examination every year and large numbers of candidates apply for the examination. This year UPSC conducted the Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination 2015. The candidates who are qualified for the interview can download their e-summon letter from the official website which is given here: www.upsconline.nic.in
We hope you are satisfied with the information. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.