Huawei Honor 4A Launched With 5-Inch Display Smartphone:
On Tuesday, Huawei in a press conference launched the new smartphone in China under the Honor brand, that is Honor 4A. The entry-level offering by the smartphone maker is priced at CNY 599 (roughly Rs. 6,100) for 3G variant, and CNY 699 (roughly Rs. 7,200) for the 4G LTE version only. There is no word as to when the handset would reach other regions outside China.
Also Check: Huawei Honor Holly Best Smartphone Under 7000.
Look at below about Huawei Honor 4A smartphone specifications and price:
We made a list of specs of Huawei Honor 4A smartphone and also show the price of this device.
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) resolution display
- quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 chipset clocked at 1.1GHz and Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- dual-SIM supporting
- 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 8GB of non-expandable storage
- LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB connectivity
- 2200mAh battery.
- The price is to differ from its variants.
- This smartphone price is CNY 599 (roughly Rs. 6,100) for 3G variant, and CNY 699 (roughly Rs. 7,200) for the 4G LTE version.
Looking at the specifications of the Huawei Honor 4A, the smartphone might compete head-to-head with the Honor 4C, which was launched in India in May this year. The Honor 4C is priced at Rs. 8,999 and features a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) TFT IPS display; a 64-bit 1.2GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 620 processor; 2GB RAM; a 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera; a 5-megapixel front camera; 8GB of expandable inbuilt storage, and a 2550mAh battery. However, the device runs the older Android 4.4.2 KitKat-based Emotion UI 3.0 skin on top.
On last month, the company launched its metal-clad Honor 7 smartphone in China in three variants based on storage and dual-SIM capability. The handsets range from CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 20,500) to CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 25,600).
To know more updates and latest news, come visit again here and fresh with new upcoming updates. Like us on Fb and follow us on twitter.