LG Max With 5-Inch Display, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Launched:
The LG Max, the South Korean consumer electronics giant’s new mid-range 3G smartphone, as promised by the firm has reached Indian shores. It is worth noting that the handset was introduced by LG by the moniker – Bello II. The company added that the smartphone would be called LG Prime II in Brazil and Chile. The single-SIM variant is not being launched in India.
“Most of the people who use Internet on smartphones use 3G services as 4G is still at a nascent stage in our country. Keeping this in mind, LG has launched LG Max as we are sure that this smartphone will offer unprecedented value to 3G consumers. This smartphone offers great balance of form, function and price and we expect it to be even more successful than its predecessor,” said Amit Gujral, Marketing head, LG Mobiles India, during the launch.
We made a list of LG Max smartphone specifications and its price, let’s check below:
- 5-inch FWVGA (480×854 pixels) display
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of built-in storage with microSD card support
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 3G connectivity support with HSPA+ (speed up to 21Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, and Micro-USB
- measures 140.8×71.6×9.6mm and weighs 155 grams
- White, Titan, and Gold in colours
- 2540mAh removable battery.
- The smartphone is priced at Rs. 10,990 for its dual-SIM variant, and is already available in stores.
It sports some selfie features such as Gesture Shot and Selfie Flash, already seen on the company’s G-Series. Gesture Shot allows users to take selfies without pressing any buttons (click via opening and closing a hand in front of the front camera), and Selfie Flash turns the phone’s display into a soft flash for portraits.
If you enjoy our daily tech news updates, then like us on facebook and share with your friends. You can also follow us on twitter for instant updates from www.pmnupdates.com.