Mobile Number Portability (MNP) To Indians: After the long period of waiting on mobile number portability, now indian telecom declares to give mobile number portability nationwide. Indian private mobile operators like Airtel, Vodafone, RCom, Idea Cellular, Uninor, MTNL and BSNL also prepared for mobile number portability launch on Friday.
As Nationwide, Mobile Number Portability is a benefit to subscribers who wish to transfer their mobile numbers during their relocations to different circles and states. The services of MNP is available for both pre-paid and post paid subscribers.
Also Read Our Latest News: Android Smartphone With 10000mAh Battery Is Coming Soon.
Given below showing that what Mobile Number Portability (MNP) is really mean it for us:
- MNP indicate that you can now within same number move from one part of the country to another without having to change your number.
- The original date was May 3, but was delayed by the government by two months to allow for all telecom operators to complete their implementation. The government had fixed as a July 3 is the deadline for a national rollout of MNP.
- If you suppose, shifting from Mumbai to Delhi, not only you can change your mobile operator like from Airtel to BSNL, or Vodafone to Idea but you can also preserve the same number.
- Check with the operator you wish to port to for details and the process for full MNP is remain same as intra-city mobile number portability.
- Some operators are offering like to allow customers transfer their prepaid balance from one circle to the other as long as they stay within their network and not switch to another operator.
- BSNL had recently made national roaming free as a state wise, and with nationwide MNP now rolled out, it’s expected inter-circle (STD) mobile calls as well as national roaming tarrifs may also be reduced by other operators.
- The total MNP requests increased from 153.85 million at the end of March 2015 to 157.01 million at the end of April 2015.
- In April 2015, a total of 3.17 million subscribers submitted their requests for intra-circle mobile number portability (MNP).
- As per TRAI report, India had 973.35 million wireless subscribers at the end of April.
So this is the latest news on Mobile Number Portability To Indian Mobile Users from July 3rd and we will update you more. Don’t forget to share with your friends if they want to know about Mobile Number Portability.