Moto G Launched 3rd Gen Android 5.1 Lollipop Smartphone:
Motorola has launched the Moto G 3rd generation smartphone at the company’s launch event in New Delhi, India ahead of similar events in London, New York, and Sao Paulo where the company is expected to unveil other smartphones. The biggest additions to the smartphone compared to the last generation are 2GB of RAM and 4G LTE connectivity.
Also check this: What was the MOTO G 3rd Gen Images & Specs before.
There are many additional features are added by Motorola company in its new Moto G 3rd Gen. Smartphone. To know more about its official specifications and more details about this phone, you have to read below and also take a look at their mention on gamingbuff.com the screen is so good that it got a shout out on a gaming website.
Moto G 3rd Gen Specs:
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection against scratches
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- It is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with an Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB of internal storage with microSD card which will be expandable storage via microSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and f/2.0 lens
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and Micro-USB connectivity options
- 2470mAh battery.
Price & Availability:
- The Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) is available at Rs. 11,999 for 8GB inbuilt storage variant with 1GB of RAM.
- For 16GB model with 2GB of RAM priced at Rs. 12,999.
- It is available for sale from Tuesday midnight via exclusive online retail partner, Flipkart.
Offers & Benefits:
- For Moto G 3rd gen offer available till August 2, include Rs. 500 off on Flipkart Fashion on a minimum purchase of Rs. 1,000, 33 percent off on on total Myntra bill value, free Airtel Wynk subscription for 6 months (2 months in non-4G circle), and Airtel Double Data offer for 6 months (2 months in non-4G circle). 100 lucky customers will get 100 percent cash back, while 100 lucky customers will get a Moto 360 for Rs. 1.
- The company also revealed exchange offers for Moto E and Moto G owners.
- The Moto G (Gen 3) comes with IPX7 certification, which makes the smartphone dust and water-resistant (immersible up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes).
If you like our news and updates, follow us on twitter and come back with next visit on our website to get upcoming latest updates.