Phicomm Energy 653 Launched With 4G Support Smartphone
The Chinese smartphone company, Phicomm, has launched its second handset, the Energy 653 in India. If you are planning to buy a new smartphone and your budget is below or under Rs 5000, and also need of 4G support internet network then this is best deal to buy it. The design is very simple but features of this smartphone are good to use.
In today’s market competition, a lot of options to buy the best smartphone but don’t figure exactly which one to buy. However, this is a mid-range budget smartphone with 4G LTE support and getting the camera resolution higher than expected.
Also See: Best Smartphone Under 7000 For This Month.
See following about the Specifications and it’s price of Phicomm Energy 653 smartphone to know what exactly have in this phone:
- 5-inch (720×1280 pixels) HD IPS display
- Android 5.1 Lollipop-based Expect 5.0 UI
- 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 64GB)
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G, offers 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth options
- measures 144x70x8mm
- Black and White colours
- 2300mAh battery.
- The Price of this smartphone is Rs 4,999 available on Amazon India starting from Monday.
Zheng Min, CEO of Phicomm said, “Phicomm Energy 653 is our second smartphone to release in India. Phicomm’s strong in-house research and development team have created a powerful device exclusively for the Indian consumer. By market analysis and comparing consumer needs in India, Phicomm has built the Energy 653 to allow consumers to experience a robust smartphone for larger interactive and viewing experience.”
For more upcoming updates, visit back here and take the full news updates on mobile, smartphones, tech and gadgets.