Samsung Galaxy Tab A & Tab E Specifications & Price Updates: The well-known company Samsung has recently launched Galaxy Tab A and Tab E in India. These tablets were launched in the US 2 months ago and now it flies in India on 18th June 2015 as its officially launched in the Bangalore event. If you are looking to buy a new tablet but don’t know which will be the best and latest, we will guide you to purchase it which is best for you with your budget. These both tablets are mainly known for entertainment and obviously it contains high configurations.
These tablets are featured with support Voice-calling so that you can use as like smartphone as well. Both having a big performance and intense feel of entertainment. To know more, you have to check out below both the tablets in details.
Also check: Samsung phones under Rs 20000
Galaxy Tab A
This Samsung Galaxy Tab A is mid range smart tablet offers great user experience. This tablet will be available on online stores. Its specs are below.
Galaxy Tab A Specs
- 8-inch TFT display
- HD screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Storage expandable via micro SD card up to 128 GB
- 4200 mAh battery
- 5 megapixel back autofocus camera and 2-megapixel front camera
- Lollipop based tablet supports 4G and Micro-USB
- Size on 7.5mm and weighs 320 grams
- Price is Rs 20,500.
Galaxy Tab A Price in India
Galaxy Tab A price in India is also declared, it’s priced at 20,500 Rupees in India. The same models were launched in USA with a price a tag from 249$ to 349$.
The same models were launched in USA with a price a tag from 249$ to 349$.
Buying this tablet will present you free 2GB 4G data from Airtel for first two months. The company has also announced Galaxy Gifts worth Rs. 30,000.
Also check: Samsung phones under 15000
Galaxy Tab E
The another product of Samsung company is Galaxy Tab E. This tablet is exclusively available on Flipkart by the end of this month.
Galaxy Tab E Specs
- 9.6-inch WXGA screen (1280×800 pixels)
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- Inbuilt storage 8 GB expanded further via Micro SD card up to massive 128 GB
- 5-megapixel auto focus back camera and a 2-megapixel front camera
- 5000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat and supports 3G networks
- Thin tablet with 8.5 mm thickness and weighs 495 grams
- Price is Rs 16,900.
This tablet will benefit you extra free 2GB 3G data for first two months if you are a Vodafone postpaid customer and additional 1GB of 3G data free for first two months for Vodafone’s prepaid customers.
Galaxy Tab E Price in India
Samsung Galaxy Tab E price in India is a bit higher than the Galaxy Tab A variant. It’s priced as Rs. 16,900.
For further details for these tablets regarding how to buy them online from Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal or eBay at the best price, leave a comment below, we will try to provide you the update for the best prices too.