Xiaomi Mi 4 64GB Now With A Permanent Price Cut In India:
Xiaomi had recently slashed the price of the 64GB variant of the Mi 4 in India to Rs. 17,999 and now the company has moved to make the price cut permanent. The price was earlier valid only for Friday, but Xiaomi India tweeted to confirm that the new price is here to stay.
The Xiaomi Mi4 64GB is a good Android phone with 2500Mhz processor 4-core which enables run games and heavy applications.With one SIM card slot, the Xiaomi Mi4 64GB allows download up to 42 Mbps for internet browsing, but it also depends on the carrier.
Also Check this: Xiaomi Launched Mi 4i Smartphone With 32 GB Variant In India.
To recall, the Xiaomi Mi 4 64GB variant was launched in India carrying a price tag of Rs. 23,999. The smartphone received its first price cut in April, bringing the price down to Rs. 21,999, followed by another price cut last month when the price was slashed to 19,999.
If you don’t know its specs, we here present you the full specifications of Xiaomi Mi4 64GB smartphone as below:
- 5.0 inchesIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 PPI pixel density)
- Android OS, v4.4.3 (KitKat)
- Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801, CPU Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400, Adreno 330 GPU
- 16/64 GB, 3 GB RAM Memory
- Rear camera 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera8 MP, 1080p@30fps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- FM radio, with A-GPS support, GLONASS, Beidou
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Black, White in colors
- Dimensions 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm (5.48 x 2.70 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 149 g (5.26 oz)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery Up to 280 h (3G).
The Xiaomi Mi 4 runs on MIUI 6 based on Android 4.4 KitKat. It is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.5GHz alongside 3GB of RAM. The Mi 4 sports the same 5-inch full-HD display (1080×1920 pixels) found on the Mi 3; although this time the company has used a JDI OGS full lamination display. There is a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera on the Xiaomi Mi 4, with both sporting Sony’s stacked CMOS sensors. The smartphone is backed by a 3080mAh Li-ion battery.
The Xiaomi Mi 4 also comes in 16GB storage capacity, which is now available at a price of Rs. 14,999.
For more news and updates, visit here again and get the latest news updates.